Frequently Asked Questions
- I am interested in Dirndline products, where can i purchase them?
- Does Dirndline offer international shipping and how high are the shipping cost?
- Is use of Dirndline product images permitted?
- My question is not listed, how can I contact Dirndline?
1. I am interested in Dirndline products, where can i purchase them?
If you are an end customer, you can find different retailers by clicking the tab “Retailers” in our navigation bar. Here you can find retailers in your area and order your desired product.
As a retailer/ trader interested in purchasing items to sell in your own store, you can acquire them from the “atixo” wholesale online-store (www.atixo.de). Please fill out the registration form and provide a copy of your trade license. After your account has been activated you will have full access to all collections, prices, sizes and availability information. Just click “here” for quick access to the registration form.
2. Does Dirndline offer international shipping and how high are the shipping cost?
We ship to retailors and traders worldwide! Pricing information and shipping options can be found on our wholesaler’s website:
As a private person trying to purchase Dirndline products we recommend clicking on “Retailers” in our Navigation bar to find shops that offer our Dirndline product range. Shipment costs may vary and must inquired individually at the retailer of your choice.
3. Is use of Dirndline product images permitted?
All images on the brand website are protected by copyright law. More detailed information concerning the rights of use for your own shop can be found under the following link:
Any copyright infringement will be legally pursued.
4. My question is not listed, how can I contact Dirndline?
The Dirndline Team is allways happy to answer any of your questions.
Please send us your inquiry by using the form on our contact page. A member of our support staff will get in touch with you within 24 hours*
*standard working week Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm CEST/CET